This little lovely is perfect for breakfast or a light brunch. Serve with a sprinkling of sugar, or fruit compote and clotted cream, maple syrup and ice cream, chocolate sauce and banana. Your choice . . .
225g self raising flour
Pinch of salt
50g caster sugar
A little oil
1. Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a large bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs and milk together with a fork.
3. Gradually add the egg and milk mixture to the flour mixture until well combined.
4. Heat a griddle or frying pan and add a little oil.
5. Spoon small amounts of batter onto the griddle, allowing room between to spread.
6. Once bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, carefully flip and cook the other side until light golden brown.
7. Remove the pancakes from the pan and serve with topping of your choice..